Wednesday 22 November 2017

Craft Heaven DT - Me and My Snowman

Good morning!  I am delighted to share my first inspiration post with you for Craft Heaven.  I have used 'Me and My Snowman' from the Aspen collection for my card.
I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've also used a white gel pen on her cheeks and eyes and added Stardust Stickles to some of the snow.

I have used a piece of rose trim as an individual flower and Doohickey snowflake dies for all of the snowflakes.
I have used an older text stamp from Magnolia for the 'Let it Snow' sentiment and I have also added straws tied with white button twine.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you and thanks for looking! x


2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Jane,
Your card is absolutely beautiful!!
I love how soft and feminine it is.
Big Hugs, Candy

Barbara GR said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barbara xx