Friday 13 October 2017

Magnolia-licious DT - Foamiran Poppy








Good evening!  Today I'd like to share a poppy with you that I have made with Foamiran.  I have turned it into a broach for my coat for Remembrance Day.  I loosely followed this Youtube tutorial for a white poppy.


I made the centre with olive Foamiran and surrounded it with black stamens.  I cut out the poppy petals by hand from red Foamiran.


 I also cut the leaves by hand from green Foamiran and veined them with a die pick tool.  The edges were inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 

There are lots more stamens and Foamiran colours in the Magnolia-licious store if you want to take a look.  Hope you like my poppy and thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty :)
Hugs Kaz xx