Wednesday 9 August 2017

Midweek Magnolia's #170 Midway Reminder - Pretty in Pink

Good evening!  Here's my midway reminder card for our current challenge at Midweek Magnolias - 'Pretty in Pink'.  I have used lots of dies from the last Doohickey kit and one of the new Tildas, 'Porch Tilda.'
I painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added a few details to her trousers and face with a white gel pen. 
 The strawberries, teacup, saucer and spoon are all cut with dies from the Doohickey kit.
The doily and cute cupcake are also cut with dies from the kit.
I used the largest flower from the kit to create hydrangeas using ivory Foamiran from Magnolia-licious.  I also used pale pink stamens from Magnolia-licious too.  I used Aged Mahogany Distress Ink to colour the tips and centres of the flowers.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

♥ 

1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Jane!!! Love your foamiran flowers :o)
Hugs, Candy