Saturday 10 June 2017

Stempelglede DT - Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card

 Good morning!  Today I have a special card to share that I was commissioned to make.  I don't think many people have a 60th Diamond wedding anniversary, do you?  I used some appropriately named papers from The Ribbon Girl called Wedding Garden.
 The gorgeous heart stamp is my favourite from Stempelglede's Grunge Heart Collection, embossed in silver.  I stamped the centre of the stamp again and cut it out to raise on foam pads.  I added diamante numbers from The Ribbon Girl to the centre.
 The gorgeous fine lace and the cheesecloth are from The Ribbon Girl too and I added a stick on diamante strip from my stash.
 All of the beautiful flowers are also from The Ribbon Girl.  See the lace ones?  They are actually off cuts from some guipure lace.
 I have distressed the edges of the papers with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 As it is a special card I made a matching box envelope using papers from the same pad.  I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


No comments: