Wednesday 12 April 2017

Midweek Magnolias DT - #162 - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias and this time it is our Anything Goes challenge.  I have used one of the gorgeous new stamps from the Hoppy Easter countdown set.
 I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added dots to her cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen.  I have also used some older Magnolia stamps around the image.
 The gorgeous lace, twine and flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl and the stamps were cut from a Pion Design paper.
 The anchor was cut with a die that came in the envelope with this cute new Tilda.
 The cheesecloth is also from The Ribbon Girl and the pennant flags were cut with a Doohickey die from one of the previous Doohickey kits.
 The postcard was also cut from Pion Design papers.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card, hugs Emma xx

Yulis Kartika said...

To enjoy Jane's lovely card is my favorite when I do blog surfing .. as all cards are beautiful <3
Hugs,
Yulis

Candy said...

So Lovely Jane!
Love the soft blues and the jaunty sea feeling.
Hugs, Candy