Sunday 5 March 2017

Ribbon Girl DT - March Card Challenge

Good morning!  Today sees the start of our March Card Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl blog and our theme is 'Anything Goes'.  I have got ahead on my card making and made my daughter's birthday card with lots of gorgeous goodies from The Ribbon Girl.
My daughter has recently taken up archery so Sagittarius Tilda was absolutely perfect for this year's card!  I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and have added Stardust Stickles to her flower, lace, button and the arrow tip.
 The arrow is a Doohickey from one of the Doohickey kits, cut from the same Pion Design paper as the card papers.  The gorgeous flowers, lace, cheesecloth and butterfly charm are all from The Ribbon Girl. 
 The stunning diamante number 9 is also from The Ribbon Girl.  It is so sparkly in real life, just beautiful!
 I have used a whole pack of three Big Branches by Scrapiniec from The Ribbon Girl on my card.
I have broken them all up so that I could use little touches of them all over the card.
 The heart tag is also a Doohickey die and the lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
 For those who don't know, in archery you have a tassle to clean your arrow tips when you have missed the target and they've gone into the ground.  The Doohickey tassle die was perfect to recreate one for the card.  The button twine and rose are from The Ribbon Girl too.
I hope you like my card and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Why not pop over to the Ribbon Girl store too, Mary and Andrea have 10% off Lace, Seam Binding, Bling and Sparkle until 6th March.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

It's an awesome card Jane!! I love every bit of it hun! Have a happy Sunday xx

Candy said...

Oh, Jane - you make your daughter the BEST cards!!
This one is another beauty. Love all your embellishments. I can't believe she is 9 already and taking Archery - Wow!!
big Hugs, Candy

Unknown said...

I love this so much! Absolutely stunning! I can't believe your girl is turning 9 already!

Big Hugs!
Gunhild

Juls said...

Wow wow wow!!! Xx