Wednesday 11 January 2017

Midweek Magnolias DT - New Crafty Stash and Blog Hop Prize Winner!


Good morning!  Our first challenge of the year is up and running on the Midweek Magnolias Challenge blog.  Our theme is 'New Crafty Stash'.  A perfect opportunity to use any new goodies you received for Christmas!  I was lucky enough to order the Magnolia Advent Calendar in the run up to Christmas and I'm so glad I did - there were so many beautiful stamps and dies inside!  I've used one of the stamps and lots of the dies on today's card.  Before I tell you any more about my card I have the winner of the blog hop candy from our Christmas blog hop to announce!  The winner, chosen from the comments on my blog, is............

No 9 - Donna!

Congratulations Donna!  Let me know your address via the email address in my sidebar and I will post the prize to you!

This is Chef Edwin - he is now available to pre order at Magnolia-licious, along with the rest of the collection.  As always I have painted him with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
 All of the fun food and kitchen equipment pieces were cut with dies from the collection.  I love the egg and bread - so cute!
 I have added a Whimsy Stamps sentiment that seemed appropriate with all of the food dies!  I've used the rolling pin and beetroot  dies here.
 The chopping board comes with two knives and the avocado dies come in a set with the beetroot.
 Here is the other knife from the chopping board set, along with a whisk which comes with the rolling pin.
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x


1 comment:

Donna said...

wow!!! Your creation is absolutely stunning with so much to look at and perfectly adorned in every way.
So thrilled to be chosen as your MM blog hop winner! Thank you Jane!
Happy new year!
Hugs, Donna xx