Friday 30 December 2016

Stempelglede DT - Vintage Garden Paper Tole Christmas Card

Good morning!  I have another Stempelglede Christmas card to share with you today, this time using the bird stamp from the Vintage Garden stamp set.  If you're thinking that this card seems familiar it is almost an exact copy of this one I made a couple of years ago.  This time I have used a Christmas sentiment, holly leaves, berries and a snowflake edge instead of butterflies.
 I have painted the bird stamp three times using Distress Inks and then cut different parts out to paper tole the bird for a 3D effect.  I have also added Glossy Accents to the bird's eye and beak to make them look more realistic.
 I have used several different leaf dies to create leaves from green paper and white cardstock.  They have all been edged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 The sentiment is from the Vintage Christmas stamp set.
 I have also used a holly stamp from the Vintage Holly set around the edges of the card.  I have used Bundled Sage Distress Ink for this.
 The snowflakes around the edges were cut with a Tim Holtz die.
 I have used a Sizzix Dogwood flower die for the flowers and another Tim Holtz die for the holly leaves.  The berries are from my stash.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: