Wednesday 23 November 2016

Midweek Magnolias DT - #152 Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolia Challenge and our theme is .
 I have painted Heavenly Tilda from the Aspen Collection with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
 Around the edge of the card I have used some gorgeous pleated tulle from The Ribbon Girl.
 I have sprinkled iridescent sequins around the card to represent some snowflakes.
 I have used lots of different Doohickey snowflake dies so that all the snowflakes are different.
 I have also used an old Magnolia stamp around the edge of the image mat, Snowflake Circle and sprinkled the edges with white Frantage.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Midweek Magnolias.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

What a fabulous design Jane!! So beautifully coloured and embellished...chalk full of the WOW factor! Enjoy your day Jane!
Take care,
Beth

Cathy Lee said...

Stunning card, Jane. Tilda is beautifully colored. Love the pretty tulle lace around her frame.
Hugz,
Cath

Emma said...

I just love this it's sooo pretty. Hugs Em xx

Candy said...

Wow Jane this is so different and so sparkly and wonderfully painted!!