Sunday 27 November 2016

Magnolia-licious DT - Need a Little Christmas

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-licious and our theme this time is, 'Need a Little Christmas'.  I have made a shaker card and tried to make it look like a snow globe.
 I have painted the gorgeous Tilda with Little Rudolph with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.
 The sentiment is an older Magnolia sentiment and I have used a Doohickey from the Fairytale Doohickey kit to cut it out.
 Around the edge of the shaker card I have added some gorgeous trim from The Ribbon Girl.  The beautiful lace flowers were cut from a larger piece of lace, also from The Ribbon Girl.    The white blossom flowers and the stunning pink sparkle ribbon are also from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  As always there is a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store for the lucky winner.  Thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...


What a beauty Jane! Right up my alley with the soft pink colours and the gorgeous ribbon and lace flowers. It is so soft and feminine looking :o)