Sunday 14 August 2016

Plants vs Zombies Birthday Card

 Good morning!  Something a little different from my normal style of card to share today.  I made this  easel card for my son's birthday in the form of a character from one of his favourite PS4 games.  
 I made Pea Shooter's head using oval and circle dies and a Doohickey leaf die.
 I cut the stalk freehand and the leaves and vines are also Doohickey dies.
 The leaves that act as Pea Shooter's feet are actually the Doohickey heart tag which I have then curled round and glued the two rounded ends of the heart together.
 The sentiment is a Tim Holtz stamp.  I cut out two circles of cardstock to represent peas for Pea Shooter to shoot.
 To cover the join between the two 'feet' I used the Rose Leaf Doohickey die.
You can see the definition of the feet better in the photo above
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


4 comments:

Candy said...

Jane - your card is so cute and fantastic too!! You have a great imagination to make things.
I bet your son loved his card :o)

Debra K. said...

What a brilliant card! I don't know this game so I've just looked it up and you've done a fantastic job of making this character, it looks just like it. I love love the little leaf on his head. Your son must be so happy with it and his talented mum! Debra x

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, wow wow, this is amazing. Love Jane x

Juls said...

Awhhhhhh unbelievably awesome!!! So creative!! Love it xx